Oscars 2016

06:11


Every year I watch the Oscars, not necessarily for the awards but more so for the fashion. I love to see what outfits the celebrities will be wearing and I love putting together my favourite and least favourite outfits of the night so without further adieu here are my best and worst dressed of the Oscars 2016...

Best dressed

Charlize Theron

This is my favourite dress of the night such an elegant and classy style, perfect for the Oscars!
              
Jennifer Lawrence

You'll either love this dress or hate it but I am in the love category. I love that she just let the dress do the talking with minimal hair, make up and jewelry. 

 
Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner still has it, I love this off the shoulder dress. It didn't photo well in some photos but I still loved it.


            
Brie Larson   

When I first looked at it, I wasn't a fan but I totally am now. I love the colour and the bright red lipstick too.

  
Rachel McAdams

Loved this dress but the material bunched up when she sat down which I wasn't a fan of but the overall style of this dress really suited Rachel and is a definite winner.


 
Margot Robbie

How stunning did Margot Robbie look, I love the long sleeves of this dress.

  
Saoirse Ronan

I love everything about this dress and how perfect is her hair.

Naomi Watts

I loved the colour and style of the dress, something different. Her lipstick also makes this dress stand out, love!

Worst dressed

Amy Poehler

This dress is just so wrong, I don't like the print and it is totally not suitable for the Oscars.

Heidi Klum

This dress is just awful, simple.

Olivia Wilde

I like Olivia Wilde I really do but I just cannot stand this dress. It barely covers her nipples, although I like the bottom half of the dress but not the top half. 


Kerry Washington

The bottom half of this dress is nice but again the top half does not go with the dress.


Kate Winslet 

She usually gets everything so right but I do not like the texture of this dress at all, it looks like latex. 

Did you watch the Oscars? Who was your best and worst dress? Do you agree with me? Leave a comment below and we can discuss all things Oscars!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Charlize was my favorite of the night too - she just looked gorgeous! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I loved her whole look! She just looked so gorgeous! Need her stylist asap haha

      Delete
  2. Charlize Theron's red dress was my favorite but I like the color and sparkly-ness of Naomi Watts' dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Charlzie Theron was my favourite too! Loved the sparkles on Naomi's dress as well! Wish I could have their stylists for a day haha.

      Delete
  3. So many gorgeous ladies and dresses! I wasn't the biggest fan of Kate Winslet's dress but I mean... her and Leo = everything is forgiven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty things on your list! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    http://www.pickedresses.com/long-prom-dresses-c_5/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm personally a big fan of pancakesandsparkles blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.