Fri-yay {2}

06:47

I am so glad it is the weekend, I am so exhausted and cannot wait to open up a bottle of wine and settle down in front of the TV. 

Now onto my Friday five...


1| I couldn't write a post without mentioning Fall! It is my favourite season by far as you all know. I love Fall fashion and Fall TV. All my favourite programs are due to return in the next few weeks so you may not here much from me;)


2| You know you are an adult when you ask for a blender for your birthday. Yep my birthday is next month and my mother asked me what I wanted and I said a blender. I love making my own homemade soups and when I move I won't have a blender as the one I currently use is in fact my mothers so I thought I would ask for something useful.


3| This weekend will be all about family time and I cannot wait. I am so excited to be spending the weekend with my dads side of the family. They live quite a distance away from me so I don't see them all that often. I cannot wait to spend it with my aunties, uncles and cousins. Quality time with family is the best especially when it involves take out food and board game.


4|  Now Fall is here I have been on the hunt for the perfect fall boots. I have a coupon for 20% off on ASOS and how convenient it expires this weekend.
So far I have been liking these beauties below, tell me which is your favourite because I can't seem to decide. 



I really want a pair of knee high boots with
a heel and I do like these but don't know if they are appropriate or not.

Black is my staple colour but I don't know if they are too plain for my liking.

I really like these boots, tassles are really in this Fall.

I am leaning towards the last pair the more I look at them, but still would love to hear your thoughts. 


5| I was browsing Facebook and came across this video, it is a video from Tom Fletcher a famous British musician announcing he is going to be a dad for a second time! Such a great pregnancy announcement idea you should all check it out such a sweet video.


I hope you all have an amazing weekend!


    

           

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.