Weekend Recap...

07:12

I swear I blinked and this weekend was over. This weekend was jammed packed full and it was go go go from the moment Friday rolled around. I need an extra day just to recover from all the happenings of this weekend.

Friday I went to Staples and WH Smith in search of some new stationary ready for school. Nothing gets me more excited than new stationary. I think I spent close to £30 on pens, pencils, notebooks, files, highlighters and post it notes. My stationary collection is quite the piece. All I have left to buy is a new planner but I don't know which one would be more suitable so I am going back and fourth on a few.
I then went to afternoon tea with my nan and mother. I may or may not of eaten two scones with jam and clotted cream.

Then I spent all night watching New Girl until I passed out around 10pm #gettingold

Saturday I went shopping and to see Inside Out. 



My go to cinema treats are always pop corn and a Tango ice blast.

It was quite the family affair my two aunties, my two cousins, me and my mother. I love anything to do with Pixar/Disney so I knew I would love this film. It did not disappoint, I would recommend you all go and see it no matter your age! I am not going to say anymore as I don't want to ruin it for you. 

I also scored some major deals in the sale! I bought 2 pair of jeans for £21 and they fit like a glove, I wish I bought some more pairs after learning of the price. They were marked down to £20 each which is still amazing in itself and when I went to pay one was £9 and the other was £11.
I also bought a new pair of Converse. I had a white pair a year ago and they got ruined after 7 months so I finally bought a new pair of white ones. I kind of don't want to wear them in case they get dirty again.

Sunday I went to explore the cheese and wine festival with my family. We bought a little picnic blanket and drank wine and eat fair food whilst watching some entertainment. I bought a new bottle of wine, I can't remember what it was. I would go and tell you but I drank it Sunday night. It was a great day out full of wine tasting, food and family time. It started to drizzle a little around 3pm so we high tailed it out of there. 
I ended the night with pizza and watching some Castle.

This message was on the pizza box and I just found it so funny.

I haven't had such a jam packed weekend in ages and I can see why I don't like to rush around on the weekends because this morning I have no motivation all I want to do is sleep.


I hope you all have a great week.


Bella And The City      



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. that pizza box is HILARIOUS! I love when companies put a little message on their product.
    a wine & cheese festival sounds like a dream come true!

    trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love knowing companies to a little something to personalise their products and make their buyers smile!
      It was so nice until it rained.

      Delete
  2. I want to see Inside Out! I bet it is just too cute. I love stationary too. I can't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much I have plans to go with my gal pals this week! It is one of those movies you could watch again and again.
      I swear most of my money goes on stationary lol

      Delete
  3. I LOVED inside out! I thought it was soooo well done!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I loved it! My little cousin has joy and the elephant from the Disney store and the elephant smells of candy floss ha!

      Delete
  4. I don't know what I'd do in a world without pizza!! And Pizza Hut is my favorite splurge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weekends that you need a recovery from are always some of the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.