Results Day...

12:20





I am over the moon to have gained a place in my chosen university, words cannot describe how excited and happy I am. 

It is true what they say hard work really does pay off. I used to study from morning until night cramming in every bit of studying I could. Reading text books on the train, searching information on my phone, going to the library and studying. 

I would have multiple break downs and find it difficult to manage my mental health in the process but everything is totally worth it for the high I am on right now.

If you need me I will be out celebrating! A brunch date with my mum along with shopping for more stationary followed by a night downtown. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.