A Good Old Confession Sesh...

06:38

I confess that...

I am itching to move away to some place new. I desperately want to start a new adventure in a completely new country. I am getting bored of where I live, I have lived here my whole life and I am craving something new. I just want to get on a plane and live either in Texas, Tennessee or Arizona. I have even looked into various jobs out there but moving over 5000 miles away scares me. I don't think I am quite that brave.

I have planned my wedding even though I am nowhere near getting married. I have put hours and hours of research and made secret pinterest boards with various pins. I want a rustic barn type setting with twinkle lights and a country band playing. Now to find a husband!

I need a job desperately. All I have been doing is filling in application forms and ringing around various places and seeing if they are hiring people. It is such an exhausting process and I really hope I find a job soon. I don't like relying on my mother as a source of income at all so please send good vibes this way and hope I catch a break soon. I mean it will only be a temporary thing as I am going to university in Autumn away from home but I still hate living off my mother. 

I have been feeling unmotivated lately where all I want to do is stay in bed and watch TV all day. I try and write posts and nothing seems to make it onto my computer screen, I try to make dinner and I just can't muster up energy to do it. I don't know what is wrong and I hate it.

I preordered Luke Bryans new album on ITunes and on CD call me crazy but I need it on my IPhone and IPod for the gym and then CD for the car. Logical right? I can't wait to satisfy my little country heart with some new songs. 

I need to throw away some of my shoes I know longer wear but I am having a hard time parting with them. I moved them into the spare bedroom but with guest frequently staying over as it is summer I can't really keep them there. 

That is all, happy humpday!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You want to leave the UK and we all want to go there! I wish there had been Pinterest when I got married. I definitely have a vow renewal planned, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the UK and I am so glad I had the chance to grow up here but I am itching just to go and explore somewhere new and have an adventure. All of the UK is small and feels like home! It is definitely worth a visit as it does have some diversity but growing up here I just want to be free and move somewhere else! My secret board regarding weddings is out of control, I wish I could pull off a wedding like I see in those pins! Oh have fun planning that renewal!

      Delete
  2. I live within one mile of where I grew up and sometimes part of me itches to move far away too! It would be such an adventure! But then I think about leaving my friends and family and all I've ever known, and I decide that I'll stay here for now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love where I live I mean it is a small community, beautiful mountains but it is all I have ever known so I just want to try some place new, I mean I could always come back if I wanted! I won't end up doing it though as I am not brave enough and leaving my friends and family scares me a little. I just want to move to America just seems like somewhere I would fit in.

      Delete

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.