Weekending...

03:20

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend because I sure did. 

Friday I woke up feeling so rough, my allergies are really playing up lately and I felt terrible. My eyes were all red and puffy and I kept sneezing, I had plans to go to the gym with my friend but I felt so bad I just stayed in bed. I managed to get up around 12PM to make some food and then I crawled back into bed to watch the rest of Orange Is The New Black. I didn't think season 3 was all that good to be honest. 


Saturday I went furniture shopping with my grandparents. We went to a few different places and managed to score some bargains for them. On the way back home we stopped in the Harvester to have some food and then I headed to the gym. After I came home from the gym I sat outside in the garden with a strawberry frozen daiquiri and a magazine. 


Sunday I attended my aunty's 80th birthday party. We had a BBQ food, dessert and wine which was perfect. I got to see all my extended family that I haven't seen in about 5 years which was really nice. The only downside was that the weather didn't cooperate, it was raining pretty heavy the whole day. So we ended up having to cook everything indoors instead of outside! Around 4PM the sun started to come out so we hopped outside and had birthday cake outside in the sun. They had a trampoline in the garden so I used the excuse that I was taking my little cousin on there and had a go myself. I left around 6.30PM to head home and I finished the night with a hot bubble bath and Law&Order SVU.


*Sadly no photos this week as my phone has been in repair since last Thursday! I am having a new screen as I broke the screen last week on my phone* 




     

Bella And The City

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I hate allergies they can definitely ruin your day and make you feel like crap. I hope you feel better! Sunday was not kind to anyone that wanted to do anything outside. I hope you get your phone back soon!

    Renee @ Gettin' Fit Fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really looking forward to a nice day of bbqing outside and then it rained. It is so typical any time I want to do something outside it rains ha! My allergies haven't been that bad today so fingers crossed it stays that way!

      Delete
  2. Oh allergies are THE WORST! Hope you feel better soon!

    xo,
    Lisa | Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to have stayed away today so hopefully it'll stay that way:)

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear about your allergies! They can be the worst. I hope they go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ordered some medicine so hopefully it'll do the trick! But until then I may have to stay inside!

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear that your allergies were bothering you. Mine have been bad too. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do feel for you having to deal with allergies they suck! I hope yours aren't playing up too much!

      Delete
  5. I hope you are feeling better! Allergies are no fun!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today they haven'r been as bad and I am so grateful because I couldn't stand another day inside!

      Delete
  6. Visiting from A Cute Angle

    Hope you feel better soon! Allergies are no fun :(

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully with the medicine I have bought they will start to calm down a little!

      Delete

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.