My Weekend...

07:06






My weekend started on Thursday with pizza and drinks with my friend. We haven't been able to get together lately as we have both been studying for exams. We spent the night eating, laughing and drinking cocktails. It is always a fun time when we get together.

This pizza was so delicious. It was so big I couldn't even fit it all in the picture that is why it is all super squashed #sorrynotsorry

Saturday was spent catching up with my mother in the day. She has been on holiday so I haven't seen her in over a week. So we spent the morning eating pancakes, catching up and watching Law&order SVU. Can I just say that my mother makes the best pancakes, I wish I had a picture but they were that good I ate them all before I could take a picture.

Last week it was 4 of my friends birthdays so on Saturday we celebrated by going out. We had some drinks and a bbq in one of the girls garden and I was in heaven. I love bbq food, there was corn on the cob, pulled pork, burgers, hot dogs, salad, coleslaw, chicken, steak. Again I devoured my food before I could get a picture, or was it because I was too drunk who knows? We played a few drinking games such as ring of fire before leaving for the club. We got free drinks and free entry because it was my friends birthday and I had such a good time dancing the night away, until I was complaining my feet were hurting. I don't wear heels all to often so when I do I pay the price ouch. I got in at 4am and my bed had never felt so good!

Sunday was spent celebrating Fathers Day. I didn't get to see my father this past weekend, he lives about two hours away from me so I spent fathers day with him the weekend before. We went out for some lunch and to do some shopping and I really enjoyed spending time with him as I don't get to see him too often. Instead I spent fathers day with my grandad and the rest of my family. We went out for a lovely hike in the morning up the mountain, per my grandads request. Even though I was complaining the whole time it really was what I needed. Nothing can beat the fresh air when you aren't feeling too good from the night before. Then afterwards we all went out for a meal, being it was a Sunday we went out for a traditional roast which was so nice. I then spent the evening watching Monsters inc with my little cousin before heading home and falling asleep at 8pm.


Today I am enjoying the beautiful weather and spending time outside catching up on blog reading and other blog stuff. It feels so nice not to be on a schedule now that college is over. Although in a few weeks I will be moaning that I am bored but for now I am really enjoying it.




How can I be mad that it is Monday when the weather is like this.



*I was having way to much fun on the weekend to take any photos, I am trying to be more intentional with my time and just enjoy the moments instead of snapping pictures*


Linking up with the lovely ladies below


Bella And The City

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.