Confessions #2

08:58

I confess that...

I have stayed in bed past 10am all week this week because I have been staying up way past my bedtime as in 2am because... 


I binged watched Law&order SVU from the very beginning- season one in three days #bringonseason2


I went for a run the other day and attended a fitness class with my friend and I am so unfit it is unreal. I felt like I was dying during and after said workouts #soremusclesfordays #nopainnogain


I need a manicure and my nails painted asap. I haven't had my nails painted in months because I am just too lazy to do them myself #lazyproblems 


I am a terrible cook, I remember I used to take cooking classes in school and mine always used to taste the worst whether that was the ingredients I used or how long I left it in for. I am still the same now so I always end up ordering a take out or going out to eat and that is no good on my bank balance or my waistline #someonecomeandcookforme


I need to stop forgetting to include pictures in my posts. I always write posts up in advance and I manage to complete said post and then I forgot I haven't added pictures. By the time I realise I haven't added pictures my post has already been posted because I am strict with my blogging schedule and have to have the exact post out on the exact day. #failuresofablogger


I haven't picked up a good book in ages and now that I have time to relax and read a book I don't have a book to read. So if any of you have any recommendations of books for me to read please send them my way. Something that is a good beach and pool read please?


What are you confessing this week? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.