Here Goes Nothing...

14:20

After stalking numerous blogs over the years I have finally decided to take the plunge and create my own blog. As you and I both know I have no clue what I am doing. It seems all foreign so bare with me for a few weeks/months while I get this thing off the ground.  I hope by writing a blog I will be inspired, have a place to release my thoughts/feelings and meet some amazing friends in the blogging community. 


I bet you are all eager to know what my blog name means right? Who am I kidding. Anyway it is pretty simple I love pancakes and I love sparkles so put the two together and my blog name was born. If you like neither of those things than I am afraid me and you aren't going to get along. But if you do the me and you are going to become the best of friends while stuffing our faces with pancakes off our sparkly plates right? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.